BSB30115 Certificate III in Business
The Certificate III in Business is a nationally recognised qualification which reflects the varied roles of individuals across different industry sectors who apply a broad range of competencies using some discretion, judgment and relevant theoretical knowledge. They may provide technical advice and support to a team.
Certificate III in Business: Pathway for Venturers, PDF version
Certificate III in Business: Pathway for Adults, PDF version
Typical Scouting pathway
Any member of Scouts Australia who has sufficent evidence can apply for Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL). The enrolment Process is outlined on the SAIT Qualifications page.
Experiences and learning received by Leaders and Rovers across Australia, aligns closely to the requirements of Certificate III in Business. A typical pathway that enables collection of valid evidence is a Leader/Rover;
- Completes e-Learning and Practical supplement for the Wood Badge Basic Level Training
- Completes In-service training
- Collect all PDF Learning resources downloaded and used during e-Learning
- Prepare a Resume
- Collect any other relevant items that may assist your RPL application, previous qualifications, etc.
After completing your enrolment with the Scouts Australia Institute of Training (SAIT), a SAIT assessor will be assigned to you and they will assess your evidence. They may ask for further evidence or have a conversation with you to gather further information about your experiences.
Upon successfully completing your Recognition of Prior Learning assessment, you will receive a Certificate III in Business (BSB30115).
Structure of the Qualification
The Certificate III in Business that can be acheived by following the typical Scouting pathway includes the following units of competency:
- BSBWHS302 Apply knowledge of WHS legislation in the workplace
- BSBFLM312 Contribute to team effectiveness
- BSBINM301 Organise workplace information
- BSBFLM303 Contribute to effective workplace relationships
- BSBFLM305 Support operational plan
- BSBFLM311 Support a workplace learning environment
- BSBFLM306 Provide workplace information and resourcing plans
- BSBINN301 Promote innovation in a team environment
- BSBWOR301 Organise personal work priorities and development
- BSBWRT301 Write simple documents
- BSBCMM201 Communication in the workplace
- BSBWOR404 Develop work priorities
What if you didn't use all of the downlaodable PDF, Learning Resources?
After completing each e-Learning module you can return to the module and without opening the module you can download a copy of all the PDF files.
- On the cover of each completed module you will now have access to a button that enables you to download all of the PDF Learning resources in one folder.